This was one of my first projects. It was the first of two for my client.
We started with a frame off floor replacement. This included welding the frame where it was needed, new insulation and new marine grade plywood. Marmoleum squares were the choice for the floor & Marmoleum sheet for the countertop & dinette table.
We changed the interior a bit for the front booth seating area. It pulls out to make a small bed. The rear bed was changed to a dinette that also converts to a bed. The rest of the cabinetry was modified and prepped for paint. All new cabinet doros & drawers were made and finished. The clients painted the interior and selected the fabric. Great colors!
We rebuilt the handleset. The new lockset spring was hand made.
It was then polished & enjoyed at Vintage Trailer Rally's and vacations.